This summer, discover the Bike Park in La Rosière!
Discover the mountain in Savoie Tarentaise year round.
Thanks to the chairlift, take some altitude and ride down your mountain bike on shaped trails and steep paths. The DH or Enduro lovers will not be disappointed, the Bike Park in La Rosière offers 3 DH trails and 6 Enduro & eBike loops, with up to 1200m of vertical drop!
A beginner area with boardwalks and wooden features is offered at the bottom of the chairlift to learn bike handling before riding down our trails.
Discover our rates and come ride in La Rosière this summer. On the menu: incredible views and guaranteed thrills!
Opening dates & time of the Bike Park
The Roches Noires chairlift is open daily from 25 June until 2nd September 2022 and you can ride down the bike park trails from 9:40 to 12:15 and from 13:30 to 16:30.
Trail map of the Bike Park
Prices & schedules - Summer 2022
(from 13 y.o)
1/2 day pass
Season pass subscriber
For holders of a Winter 2021/22 season pass
Day pass Espace San Bernardo
*count about 40 minutes to rally both Bike Parks by car
Tickets and passes are only sold at the "FORFAIT SKIPASS EXPRESS" sales point (La Rosière Centre) from 9.15am to 12.00am and from 1.15pm to 4.15pm from 25 June to 2nd September 2022.
Children under 5 (on presentation of a proof of age) ride for free.
The day and season passes are strictly personal and non-transferable. The season passes (with photo) are nominative.
- You can buy or top up your mountain bike or pedestrian pass at the "FORFAIT SKIPASS EXPRESS" digital point sale (La Rosière Centre) open 7 days a week, from 25 June to 02 September 2022, from 9.15am to 12.00am and from 1.15pm to 4.15pm.
- The access to the lift is located in direction of the Petit Saint-Bernard's pass, then on the right just after the parking of the restaurant "Le McKinley".
- A bike wash is available in La Rosière Centre, in front of the restaurant "Le Boréal".
- In case of emergency, contact the rescue service by calling 112.
- If you have any question, do not hesitate to ask the lift staff.
- Dogs are not allowed on the ski lifts of La Rosière*, even on a leash. Their presence may disturb our mountain eco-system (destruction of broods, transmission of germs...).
*With the exception of dogs guarding the herds and those who assist disabled people.
To take advantage of unlimited ski lifts and a host of other activities in La Rosière, think of the Activ'Eté Card, the passport to your holiday week!
Charge your batteries in La Rosière
Discover and try out the new eBike charging station!
This charging station is located next to the Golf de La Rosière Club-House and offers 3 charging points.
Discover the eBike Villages circuit around La Rosière
eBike route - The Villages
Bourg Saint-Maurice / Col du Petit Saint-Bernard shuttle
- Rates for the summer shuttle:
- MTB: 5,00€
- Pedestrians: 2,00€
- Shuttle runs from 26/06 until 02/09 (Saturdays excluded).
- 3 rotations per day.
- More information in the tourist offices and on www.larosiere.net website.
- Booking is recommanded at +33 (0)4 79 07 04 49
Timetable of the village shuttle
The mobile app is also available in summer mode!
In the summer, thanks to the Espace San Bernardo app
, you will be able to easily find your way around La Rosière and focus and enjoying your activities: mountain biking, hiking...
This summer, explore:
- Maximum sensations on our 11 MTB trails.
- More pleasure with the 7 dedicated eBike trails.
- Various trails for hikers of all abilities !
- The daily weather, live, so you can prepare and enjoy your activities better!
- All the events and animations of your week easily accessible.
To download the app, that's right here: